Last Update: October 2022
Thanks for visiting Ajust! Here are the rules for using our website.
First things first: using Ajust is at your own risk.
Ajust makes its website available free of charge, including our free tools for consumers. But, like all companies, we also need to protect ourselves by managing the legal risk of our website. Unlike other companies, we want to be upfront about how we manage that risk.
Here’s how we manage our risk, as much as is allowed by the law:
- You use our website at your own risk and we make no representations or warranties about the content on the website, the security of the website or your ability to access the website.
- We are not responsible for any loss that happens to you in connection with our website.
- You are responsible for any loss that happens to us in connection with your use of the website or a breach of these rules by you.
The laws of New South Wales apply to these rules. It’s unlikely we’ll have a legal disagreement about these rules and need to go to court. But if that happens, you agree to use the courts of New South Wales.
What you need to know when browsing our website.
You can use our website to browse content and information, including about customer complaints. Here’s what you need to know:
- At the moment, our website is intended only for visitors based in Australia.
- The information on our website is general and you shouldn’t rely on it as advice for a specific situation.
- We regularly add and update content on our website, but some information might not be accurate or up-to-date.
- We own our website and the content on it. You can’t copy or reuse our content without clear permission from us.
- Our website may contain links to websites operated by others. We’re not responsible for the content on those websites.
You agree to these important points when making a complaint.
You can use our website to make a complaint about a business. If you make a complaint through our website, you agree to these important points:
- You have a legitimate and reasonable complaint about a business that you genuinely want to resolve.
- Ajust will use the information you provide on our website to create your complaint. You must ensure the information you provide to Ajust is accurate and complete. Ajust may make minor edits to the information you provide (for example, to fix typos), but Ajust is not responsible for the information you provide. Ajust does not provide financial, legal or other advice to you.
- You give Ajust permission to submit your complaint to the business on your behalf. Ajust may decide not to submit your complaint (for example, if we consider that you’re not making a reasonable complaint or if the information you provide is incomplete).
- Ajust is an intermediary platform. Ajust is not your agent, authorised representative or advocate for your complaint. Ajust is not a government or regulatory body.
- Once your complaint has been submitted by Ajust, it’s the responsibility of the business to resolve the complaint with you. Ajust’s platform is designed to help resolve complaints fast and fair (for example, by sending follow up messages to you and the business). However, Ajust is not responsible for how long it takes to resolve your complaint or whether your complaint is resolved in the way you want.
Key points about how we work with businesses.
Our website includes information about businesses, including information about how businesses manage customer complaints. Here are the key points about our relationship with businesses:
- Just because a business is included on our website, doesn’t mean Ajust has a relationship with that business.
- Sometimes we do have a relationship with a business (for example, businesses may pay Ajust for access to complaint management tools). If we do have a relationship with a business, we’ll let you know on our website.
- Our relationship with a business doesn’t reduce the benefit a consumer can get from using Ajust. In fact, the aim of our relationships with businesses is to help businesses resolve complaints fast and fair for their customers.
- If we use the name or logo of a business on our website, we are not using them “as trade marks”. We use names and logos of businesses to explain that Ajust can help resolve complaints relating to those businesses.
We might change these rules, so come back and check them.
Thanks for reading! Contact us if you want to learn more.
If you want more information about these rules, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.